Discussions

View Only

Educational Technology Think Tank

• 1.  Educational Technology Think Tank

Posted 10-20-2021 04:30 PM
    Hello everyone,
    Our educational technology and library program is in an exciting transition and I would like to involve as many members of my professional community as possible to contribute their feedback regarding future technology initiatives, programming and space needs/redesigns. My team and I have formed an educational technology "Think Tank" which will comprise of multiple sessions, each with a different topic. The topics were determined by feedback we received last year when we participated in a Technology Assessment through Ed Tech Recruiting. If you are interested, this is the 2 minute informational video I created and shared with my professional community along with a sign up form with potential topics that they ranked.

My question for all of you is: Have any of you led something similar and if so, what are some "glows and grows" that you would not mind sharing with me? I would love to hear about recommendations for best practices including format, ways to gather the feedback and anything else that comes to mind. Thank you in advance!

#SustainingInnovationandLookingAhead
    #TeachingandLearning

------------------------------
    Angela Mackenzie
    Director of Educational Technology and Library
    Computer Science Department Chair
    St Margaret's Episcopal School
    ------------------------------