Discussions

View Only

Featured Post

No Data Found

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• +1 for KnowBe4 We handled our roll out similarly to Tina and The Heritage School. We are coming up on our 1 year anniversary with KnowBe4 and statistically we are pleased with the response from our faculty and staff. We still get two or three clicks ...

• We just purchased a subscription to KnowBe4 and pushed a baseline phishing campaign. On the first day of pre-planning, I shared some statistics about the rise of cyberattacks on K12 schools, the cost of those attacks, the types of data compromised on ...

• Profile Picture

August Schools

Hello! Anyone using August for Nurse and Counseling offices? Bonus points if you integrate with Blackbaud! Would love to know the positives and negatives if you have any. Thanks! #General #ITSystemsandSupport ------------------------------ ...

• We had created these type of views for our tours during COVID. However immediately after the Uvalde Texas school shooting, we took these tours down. I would be careful how you post these and who can view them. ------------------------------ Vinnie ...

• Super helpful table, Glenn! @Bill - I think part of my struggle is that the SIS I'm using doesn't have MFA. It's a legacy product that eventually will be sunsetted and I need to get off that platform. I was planning on taking this on during the summer ...

Community News

• Year-Long ATLIS Leadership Institute to Guide Tech Leaders as Schools Continue to Evolve Twenty-six individuals have officially launched their year-long commitment to advancing their leadership skills together as members of the 2022-2023 cohort ...

• The ATLIS 2022: Ignited Annual Conference is in full swing in Orlando. Following an afternoon of pre-conference workshops on Sunday, May 1, attendees gathered for the first major reunion of independent school technologists since 2019 with a welcome reception. ...

• A ccreditation at independent schools is experiencing a renaissance of sorts. What was once a necessary evil and an interrup­tion to regular routines has now become a strategic tool that leading independent schools use to drive change in a chaotic landscape, ...

• ATLIS Wins 2022 Gold Circle Award for Excellence in Association Communications from ASAE April 21, 2022 — The Association of Technology Leaders in Independent Schools (ATLIS) announced today it has been recognized by ASAE with a 2022 Gold ...

• ATLIS and Project Unicorn Invite You to Participate in the Second-Annual Project Unicorn School System Data Survey Wouldn't it be great if your school’s education technology all worked together seamlessly? Project Unicorn knows that when it comes ...

Announcements

Upcoming Events

Please log in to see this information.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication to view..

Latest Shared Files