Discussions

View Only

Featured Post

• Profile Picture

Introduce Yourself

Share more about yourself to get to know one another better. Below there are some ideas to get you started, but feel free to add any information you would like. Tell us about yourself (who are you, what do you do, where are you from, what is your background, ...

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: domain names

I am not sure making people type .education instead of .org is beneficial. A few schools got in early on the .edu train before it was restricted. Similar to David I worry about support of these new vanity TLD. Many people who build web forms are short ...

• Would anyone have a system evaluation template that they would be willing to share? We are just starting the process of looking at systems to replace all of ours and I'm working on creating a standard evaluation that my committee would use. Thanks in ...

• Hello, We are looking in the making some changes to our current Appletv in classroom projecting. We have been using Airplay for a number of years and have started to run into DRM issue with some content. For now we are using HDMI direct connect as a ...

• Profile Picture

RE: domain names

Hayley, This is a really interesting question! And you've baited me in to my first Access Points community response. I love bleeding-edge IT topics, so here are a handful of thoughts from a new ATLIS vendor and friend, Black Glove . I really like ...

• Profile Picture

domain names

Hi All - We are currently using ancss.org for our secondary school website, but I see that with the recent expansion in options for domains we could have ANC.education and ANC.academy. Are any other independent schools thinking of changing their domains? ...

Community News

• The ATLIS 2022: Ignited Annual Conference is in full swing in Orlando. Following an afternoon of pre-conference workshops on Sunday, May 1, attendees gathered for the first major reunion of independent school technologists since 2019 with a welcome reception. ...

• A ccreditation at independent schools is experiencing a renaissance of sorts. What was once a necessary evil and an interrup­tion to regular routines has now become a strategic tool that leading independent schools use to drive change in a chaotic landscape, ...

• ATLIS Wins 2022 Gold Circle Award for Excellence in Association Communications from ASAE April 21, 2022 — The Association of Technology Leaders in Independent Schools (ATLIS) announced today it has been recognized by ASAE with a 2022 Gold ...

• ATLIS and Project Unicorn Invite You to Participate in the Second-Annual Project Unicorn School System Data Survey Wouldn't it be great if your school’s education technology all worked together seamlessly? Project Unicorn knows that when it comes ...

• New Google Workspace for Education Track Announced for Annual Conference Agenda Google for Education has shared that they are excited to be back at the ATLIS annual conference this year, and especially looking forward to engaging with and learning ...

Announcements

• Registration is now open for the ATLIS 2022: Ignited Annual Conference

Registration is now open for the ATLIS 2022: Ignited Annual Conference.

This conference will feature a unique schedule, offering professional development for where you are in your career path and plenty of networking opportunities to learn from your colleagues and vendor partners. With engaging featured speakers, panels, hands-on workshops and more, you will leave feeling ignited and inspired to take on the future of your school’s technology needs, and your own career. Bring your entire tech team to make the most of the experience together.

We are continuing to update the conference schedule as more sessions are confirmed. Check back often to stay up-to-date on what you can expect to learn at the ATLIS 2022: Ignited Annual Conference.

#General
  • Access Points now has an app!

Download the Connected Community app.

Enter this when the app opens:
    community.theatlis.org and sign in to your ATLIS member account (or create a free login). That's it!

#General

Upcoming Events

Please log in to see this information.

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication to view..

Latest Shared Files