I am looking to create a stipend position to support EdTech in the grade-level divisions (1 LS, 1 MS/US). I lead a team of two (with a part-time contractor) and needs are always growing/changing. I would like to structure this like a department chair or level coordinator role. Does anyone have a job description for something similar that you'd be willing to share?
Certainly, I can provide you with a sample job description for a Stipend EdTech Support position in the grade-level divisions. This description is designed to serve as a starting point, and you can modify it to best fit the specific needs and responsibilities of your school or organization:
Position Title: Grade-Level EdTech Support Specialist
Department: Educational Technology
Reports To: [Your Name/Position]
Position Overview:The Grade-Level EdTech Support Specialist is responsible for providing essential technological support to enhance teaching and learning in the specified grade-level divisions. They will collaborate with teachers, students, and the educational technology team to facilitate the integration of technology into the curriculum, troubleshoot technical issues, and identify opportunities for improvement. This is a stipend position with an expected time commitment of [X] hours per week.
1. Curriculum Integration: Collaborate with grade-level teachers and the educational technology team to identify opportunities for integrating technology into the curriculum, aligning with educational goals and objectives.
2. Technical Support: Provide first-level technical support to teachers, students, and staff within the specified grade-level divisions, assisting with hardware, software, and connectivity issues.
3. Training and Professional Development: Assist in planning and conducting training sessions and workshops to build the capacity of teachers and staff in effectively using EdTech tools and resources.
4. Resource Management: Manage and maintain EdTech resources, including devices, software licenses, and other materials relevant to the grade-level divisions.
5. Research and Evaluation: Stay current with EdTech trends and emerging tools, evaluating their potential to support educational objectives and providing recommendations.
6. Data and Analytics: Collect and analyze data related to technology usage and its impact on student learning, making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
7. Communication: Act as a liaison between teachers, students, parents, and the educational technology department, ensuring effective communication and information sharing.
8. Continual Improvement: Participate in ongoing professional development, adapting to changing needs and technologies to enhance the quality of EdTech support.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Educational Technology, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).- Experience working in education, preferably in EdTech support or a related role.- Strong technical skills and proficiency in various EdTech tools, software, and platforms.- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.- Problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to troubleshooting.- Knowledge of educational pedagogy and curriculum development.- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.- A passion for education and technology integration.
Stipend:This is a stipend position with compensation commensurate with the expected time commitment.
Feel free to adapt this job description to align with the specific needs and requirements of your school or organization. Additionally, you may want to consult with HR or legal experts to ensure that your stipend position complies with labor laws and employment regulations in your area.
This is very helpful! Thank you!
Code of Conduct
Learn more about ATLIS membership
© Association of Technology Leaders in Independent Schools4 Weems Lane #257Winchester, VA 22601