Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  What ideas do people have for team building and collaboration?

Posted 09-09-2021 12:03 AM
    With the last  year and a half mostly online, we are returning to more in person activities and meetings at our school. What ideas do you have to strengthen and rebuild your teams and communities? How do you promote, encourage and incubate collaboration? For my tech team, we've shared meals outside and had a joint bbq with our facilities department. Pre-Covid we've gone bowling and to the movies together. I'm looking forward to a BIPOC employee rafting trip next weekend. I know other teams on campus are exploring strengths finder together. For students we've resumed outdoor education rafting trips and we've dedicated Wednesday afternoons to co-curricular activities and cross-divisional community activities as well.  It would be great to put together a list of ideas that you've found successful for both adults and students that we can all refer to. I welcome your suggestions!
    #Leadership

------------------------------
    Daisy Steele
    Director of Technology
    Catlin Gabel School

• 2.  RE: What ideas do people have for team building and collaboration?

Posted 09-10-2021 01:43 PM
    Weaving gratitude practices into existing adult and student routines is a wonderful way to team build and support healthy community and collaboration. Here are some routines and practices that integrate into them you might try.

Michael Fauteux